Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sneaux Days In Shreveport-Bossier




It's here! It's here! No, A.J. McCarron's girlfriend, Katherine Webb, did not break up with him and is not at the front door of my apartment.



I'm talking about the snow! After days, weeks, months and really a couple of years of waiting, the snow has finally reached our community.

What took it so long? How is this the first time WE are seeing this stuff, when our neighbors down in South Louisiana have seen this three or four times so far in 2014?

Is it just me, or does it seem like the rest of Louisiana gets lucky when it comes to winter weather, while all of us in Shreveport-Bossier are ignored by Mother Nature?

It like Mrs. Nature dropped a big ol' Southern Maid donut from her box and it dropped on our area.



Well, it may not be that she dropped a donut, but it could be that whole Barksdale Air Force Base weather control center thing is true.

What?! How does one go from thinking about donuts to weather systems being controlled by Barksdale?

When I heard that local weather is possibly controlled by people in Bossier, I thought the idea was crazy. And, I wanted to see if there was some tin foil hidden under a certain someone's New Orleans Saints beanie.

But, after seeing weather patterns on Facebook, it made me think (which really doesn't take a lot to make me think), could weather be controlled by people at Barksdale Air Force base?

Most importantly, were these people in East Rutherford, New Jersey on February 2, 2014?!

No comments:

Post a Comment